STIHL Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG in Germany, is a leader in the distribution of chain saws and handheld outdoor power equipment in Canada. We have an immediate opening at our London head office for a full-time permanent
Materials Handler – London
We require a driven individual who is dedicated to outstanding customer service. As part of our warehouse team, you will be responsible for picking and shipping orders in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Picking orders for Shipment to our Dealer Network using push cart, walkie or forklift
- Stock parts in various locations throughout the warehouse
- Prepare receiving dock to receive incoming orders and match to purchase orders
- Ensure safe and accurate loading and unloading of deliveries. Report any count discrepancies and/or product damage to Warehouse Supervisor
- Inventory counts – assist with monthly cycle counts of all units each month
- Maintenance of lift trucks and/or walkies - ensure trucks are plugged in with batteries charging as required and hours recorded
- Miscellaneous duties as required; helping on the mezzanine, relocating products, making chain, inventory counts, packing at end of line, making boxes, cleanup of warehouse on a daily basis, emptying garbage, sweeping, etc.
Qualifications & Skills include:
- Attention to detail very important
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Excellent time management skills are required
- Forklift experience would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative, accuracy and versatility are essential
- High School Diploma is required, and must be presented at interview
- Ability to stand for 8 hours is required
- Ability to reach up, bend down and lift 50 lbs. is required
- Ability to come to work every day with an excellent attendance record
We offer excellent working conditions, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager, STIHL Limited - firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. Applicants should make this known in advance.