POSITION: Lawn Systems Representative
***This is a 16 week full time summer position***
LOCATION: London, Ontario
STIHL Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG in Germany, is a leader in the distribution of chain saws and handheld outdoor power equipment in Canada. We have an immediate opening at our London, Ontario office (1515 Sise Road, London, Ontario, N6A 4L6) for a 16-week summer contract position installing our new iMow robotic lawn mowers.
This position will require travel across Ontario
· Installation of iMOW throughout Ontario (as far as Ottawa and Muskoka and all points in-between)
· Will work with our Dealer network in arranging end-user appointments
· Some trouble shooting of previous installs may also be required
· When not installing iMOWS you will be required to work in our London, Ontario warehouse fulfilling dealer orders
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Full unrestricted G License
· Willingness to drive a company vehicle (Van) and stay overnight for certain installs
· Detail oriented with ability to communicate clearly and effectively both written and oral
· Strong interpersonal skills and patience
· Knowledge of the lawn care industry would be an asset
· Technology savvy; comfortable with digital products
· Enjoys challenging projects
WHAT STIHL OFFERS
· 40 hours per week from Monday May 4, 2020 to Friday, August 21, 2020
· Use of a company vehicle when travelling for work
· All expenses covered (gas/hotel/meals) when travelling
· Training will be provided
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to the attention of Joanne Petersen, Human Resources Manager, STIHL Limited - firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday February 28, 2020
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those under consideration will be contacted.