STIHL Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG in Germany, is a leader in the distribution of chain saws and handheld outdoor power equipment in Canada. We have an immediate opening for a Regional Manager, Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Sunshine Coast of BC. This is a full-time permanent position working remotely and reports to the Sales Manager, Ontario & Western Canada.
- Work with our dealer network to ensure they have sufficient and appropriate supply of STIHL products for their respective markets
- Assist our dealer network with sales growth initiatives & advertising support
- Develop end-user contacts with construction contractors, landscapers, municipal organizations and government agencies
- Prepare field reports, trip reports and other internal reporting at regular intervals
- Conduct product training sessions to targeted user groups and dealership staff members
- Manage territory with approximately 100 overnights per year
- Support corporate growth initiatives by managing dealer network coverage in the assigned territory recommending changes as required
- Maintain close contact with Credit department keeping up to date on market and dealer developments and assist as necessary
- Must be willing to travel within the territory. Some weekend work and evenings is required. Company vehicle provided to travel approximately 50,000 km/year.
- Knowledge of STIHL products
- Extensive knowledge of the outdoor power equipment industry
- Previous sales experience & relationship management experience
- Experience with conducting product training session for groups of people
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative, and versatility are essential
The ideal candidate will live in or around Metro Vancouver, South / Central Vancouver Island
We offer excellent working conditions, a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits plan. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager, STIHL Limited - firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. Applicants should make this known in advance