STIHL Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG in Germany, is a leader in the distribution of chain saws and handheld outdoor power equipment in Canada. We have an immediate opening at our London head office for a part-time permanent Credit Administrator. This position will be responsible for various Credit Administration tasks.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
• Send out new dealer packages, following up as required and creating new dealer files with all required documentation
• Initiate credit investigations
• Set up new customers in our OneWorld system
• Process new Dealer and change information forms and prepare supporting letters such as welcome letter, credit limit letter and training Invitations
• Forward PPSA paperwork for registration
• Process all changes to documentation for dealers
• Be responsible for all dealers files keeping them up to date
• Respond to requests from dealers for invoices/statements
• Assist with researching outstanding miscellaneous amounts on dealers accounts
• Back-up for releasing of orders for dealers
• Back-up for cash receipt applications
• Two plus years’ experience working in a Credit Department
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Detailed oriented
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a busy environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, initiative, and versatility are essential
We offer excellent working conditions and a competitive compensation package. This is a permanent position offering 20 hours per week. Hours of work are flexible and subject to mutual agreement. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager, STIHL Limited - firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. Applicants should make this known in advance.