With its latest new pro-level chain saws equipped with the revolutionary STIHL M-Tronic™ system, STIHL saws deliver peak power every time, delivering optimum engine performance in all conditions.
STIHL M-Tronic™ is an electronic engine management system that electronically meters the fuel supply precisely and evaluates the external conditions such as temperature, elevation and fuel quality.
These quality chain saws include the MS 241 C-M, MS 261 C-M, MS 362 C-M and MS 441 C-M.
"STIHL has revolutionized the way these saws work. STIHL's research and development engineers have taken todays leading edge technologies and applied them to maximum engine performance while reducing fuel consumption." says Greg Quigg, President of STIHL Limited.
Innovative benefits on each saw:
• Powerful engine with stratified scavenging utilizes a cylinder with four-channel technology
• Providing a minimum of 50% fewer exhaust emissions and 20% lower fuel consumption than a standard two-stroke engine
• Monitors previous settings on an electronic chip and restores them when the chain saw is restarted
• Professional anti-vibration system
• Long-life air filter system with air routing and HD2 filter
• Die-cast magnesium crankcase and stainless steel muffler
• STIHL ElastoStart™ and decompression valve
• STIHL Ematic™ chain lubrication system
• Side-mounted chain tensioning
• Toolless fuel caps
Their high engine power and relatively low weight make them ideal for use in dense stands, as well as for cutting hard wood – perfect for all professional users in the forestry, agriculture or construction industry for cutting firewood, felling, tending stands or craft wood work.
"STIHL has always set the standard for quality and craftsmanship," adds Quigg. "We continue to innovate so our customers get the job done faster and safer."
About STIHL Limited
STIHL Limited, headquartered in London, ON, is a subsidiary of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG. STIHL is the number one selling brand of handheld outdoor power equipment in Canada. STIHL manufactures a full line of powerful, lightweight and versatile handheld outdoor power equipment for homeowners and professional users. STIHL products are only sold through servicing power equipment dealers from coast to coast – not mass merchants. For more information or the name of the closest STIHL Dealer visit the STIHL website at www.stihl.ca.
Gail Kenworthy, STIHL Limited – 519.681.3000
Andrew Findlater, SELECT Public Relations – 416.659.1197