- Western Qualifier: Port McNeil, BC - Sunday June 7, 2020
- Eastern Qualifier: Bath, NB - Saturday June 27, 2020
* Athletes can choose any qualifier regardless of their point of origin but they can only participate in 1 qualifier. Example: An athlete residing in the West, can participate in the Eastern Qualifier but can't participate in both.
Athletes in the Rookie Division must be 25 years of age or under
All athletes must complete an application form regardless if they are qualified or not.
The top 6 rookies from both qualifiers will advance to the Canadian Championship. Number of spots available per qualifier will be allocated based on qualifier participation. This will be announced once the application process is completed.
- Qualifiers: $50 + applicable taxes
Athletes who make the Canadian Championship will be required to pay the balance of the Championship application fee of $100 + applicable taxes (balance is $50 + applicable taxes)
CANADIAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2020 - July 30 - August 1, 2020
Host City: Charlottetown, PEI
Venue: Confederation Landing
2020 Canadian Championship dates (Dates are mandatory - athletes must be available)
- July 30 - Athlete arrival Rookie Division
- July 31 - Rookie Canadian Championship
- Aug 1 - Men and Women's Pro Canadian Championship (Rookies are invited to stay and attend this event)
- Aug 2 - Athlete departure
- Aug 3 - Athlete departure in case of rain delay